The Law Offices of Lynda L. Hinkle is a professional law firm (LLC) built on integrity, compassion and dedication to client service. Lynda Hinkle and her team offer a free initial consultation so that we can assess your situation. If we think you don’t need a lawyer, we’ll tell you so. If we think that there are non-legal (or less expensive solutions to your problem) we’ll tell you that, too. No hard sells here; just honesty, compassion, and knowledge.
Some of the awards include:
- 2015 “Rising Star” by Smart CEO Magazine
- 2014 Joan Creamer Memorial Award from the Big Brothers/Big Sisters of SouthJersey for Lynda’s outstanding service and dedication to the youth in New Jersey
- 2014 Women of Achievement from the Boy Scouts of America
- 2013 New Voice Award from the Burlington County Chamber of Commerce
- 2013 Chancellors Award for Alumni Engagement from Rutgers Camden
- 2013 Philadelphia’s Finest Award from the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- 2013 Top Attorney, Matrimonial Law from South Jersey Magazine
- 2013 Vistionista Award from The Visionista Foundation
- 2012 Top Attorney, Landlord Services Law from SJ Magazine and much more.
The reputation is there because we work hard every day to satisfy our clients.