We now offer mediation services. Mediation isn’t appropriate for every case, and sometimes negotiation is a better option than mediation, and occasionally litigation is the only answer. However, mediation is useful for resolving issues when:
- The parties share a desire to reach a speedy result and are willing to compromise.
- The issues can be narrowed by sharing information.
- There is not an imbalance of power between the parties (such as would occur in a domestic abuse situation).
- The parties need an outside, reasonable voice to bring them to center.
- The parties understand that mediation is not a win/lose situation. Everyone wins something and everyone loses something.
If you think your circumstances are appropriate for mediation, please contact our office for a free consultation. Unlike some mediators, we will attempt to resolve your matter in a couple of sessions and direct you to the next steps in finalizing your matter. Ethics, integrity and fairness are our hallmarks.
Call 856-227-7888 for a free consultation to discuss mediation services.