Lynda Hinkle Law South Jersey’s LGBT Law firm!
LGBT Law? WE GOT THAT!
Same-sex marriage has been legal in New Jersey since October 2013. Happily, in the meantime, thousands of gay couples have taken the plunge. This progress presents a host of new choices for gay couples to make: namely how to protect yourself, your marriage, and your family in today’s changing legal landscape.
Law Offices of Lynda Hinkle proudly serves South Jersey’s LGBT community in all matters of family law, estate planning, and LGBT Elder Law.
- Premarital agreements/”prenups”
- Transition from Civil Union to Marriage
- Same-Sex Couple Adoption
- Wills/Livings Wills
- Powers of Attorney
- Trusts/Special Needs Trust
- Divorce/Military Divorce
- Settlement Agreements
- Domestic Violence Complaints
- Elder Law (Guardianships, Elder Fraud/Abuse)
- Transgender Law (Name-change, Birth Certificates)
- Gay Friendly Lawyer In South Jersey
We believe in fairness and equality under the law and we look forward to helping to navigate life’s legal and civil contracts. Contact 856-227-7888 or email@example.com for a free consultation.