The Divorce Course: A Free Educational Seminar
Covering topics from the legal, financial and emotional aspects and more of divorce
Divorce is not for the uneducated. Knowing what you are entitled to and how to make sure your rights and property are protected are paramount. Who to trust, what to do and how to get started are just a handful of the questions for those going through the process or considering a divorce. If you or someone you know are getting a divorce or thinking about divorce, then don’t miss a free educational seminar – The Complete Divorce Course on Thursday, December 8, 7p.m. to 9 p.m. at The Cherry Hill Library in their Half Conference Center, Lower Level.
Lynda Hinkle is spearheading the educational seminar as part of her commitment to the community. This program is designed to help anyone seeking advice about divorce and might be intimidated to take the first step and seek legal advice and meet with an attorney.
“My hope is that the seminar offers more than just an education about the legalities about divorce but offers a better understanding that there are many professionals available to assist families deal with all the pertinent issues surrounding divorce; from how to deal with the finances or the emotional dealings of divorce. Divorce does not have to mean disaster. This seminar is one-stop-shopping on divorce,” said Hinkle. “It’s my hope that anyone that is in a bad situation will take advantage of this unique opportunity to come, learn and ask questions in a friendly atmosphere. It’s critical to be well informed about divorce,” said Hinkle.
The line-up of speakers includes the following:
- Lynda L. Hinkle, L.L.C. – The legal divorce process from beginning to end!
- Roseann Vanella – Professional Mediator – Mediation – Contemporary and Cost Effective Approach to Divorce.
- Kay Larrabee – The Divorce Concierge of South Jersey – Steps you can take before a divorce action occurs that can protect yourself, your children and your assets.
- Dr. Michael Plumeri – Clinical Psychologist – Divorce an Emotional Experience
- Lynn DeVasto, CRPC, CDFA – Wealth Advisor- “Getting with the Right Financial Decisions”
RSVP to Lisa Bien at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 609-314-0952.